Residential and Commercial Insurance Help
Are you in a situation where your insurance claim was denied? Do you think you are getting less than you deserve on your settlement? At Hope Public Adjusters, we are here to help businesses and homeowners who need insurance claims help. While we would like to believe that our insurance companies are watching out for us, you are just one of the thousands of insurance claims they are handling. In the eyes of your insurance company, you are just a number, so they don’t have your best interest at heart. Working with a public adjuster through Hope Public Adjusters means you are working with a professional who fights and advocates for you. Sure your insurance company also has adjusters working on your claim, but they are working for the insurance company and not you. Our public adjusters, on the other hand, work for you and only you.
If you have received less on your settlement than you had hoped or you had your claim denied, please call a public adjuster in Indianapolis, IN to help you! We have been this business for several years and have what it takes to make your insurance claims process a lot smoother. We understand that you have other things going on, which is why we take over the whole claims process. When you choose us to represent you in your insurance claims, we will negotiate on your behalf. Our team will be your main point of contact with the insurance company. Don’t settle for less than you deserve, call us at (833) – 31 – CLAIM today! We are able to get you a fair and honest settlement, so contact us today to get a free claim review. We can help you with the following claims:
- Building Collapse
- Building Interruption
- Busted Pipes
- Commercial Roofing
- Fire and Smoke Damage
- Flood and Water Damage
- Frozen Pipes
- Roof Damage
- Theft and Vandalism
- Water Damage
- Wind and Storm Damage
Why You Need a Public Adjuster
Why Do I Need a Public Adjuster?
After your insurance company denies your insurance claim or gives you less than the initial claim, you might have many people telling you to hire a public adjuster in Indianapolis, IN. You might ask yourself, “Why do I need a public adjuster?” There are several reasons why a public adjuster is needed in these types of situations:
- They will get you the most out of your insurance policy.
- A public adjuster will work on the behalf of the policyholder and no one else.
- They know how to file claims properly, as well as know the type of language used in insurance policies.
- They will file and prepare all of the documents and paperwork that is needed.
- A public adjuster will negotiate with your insurance company and other companies on your behalf.
- A public adjuster is able to protect policyholders by ensuring no mistakes are made during the claims process.
- They are able to give you a second opinion on your insurance claim for free and determine if the insurance company was right to deny their claim.
- They are able to make sure that you aren’t getting taken advantage of by the insurance company.
- Everything is able to stay on track when you work with a licensed public adjuster, so you are sure to get your settlement in a timely manner.
- You will have someone who has your best interest at heart and will fight to make sure you get what you deserve.
If you think hiring a public adjuster in Indianapolis, IN would benefit you, please call Hope Public Adjusters at (833) – 31 – CLAIM.
How Our Public Adjusters Can Help
How Our Public Adjusters Can Help You
At Hope Public Adjusters we want what is best for business owners and homeowners. Whether your property has been severely damaged by a fire or you have had your property damaged due to severe weather such as high winds and hail, we can help you with your insurance claim. We understand that it can be hard to put your trust in another company, especially if you’ve been offered less than your claim or your claim has been denied. We are here to tell you that you don’t have to settle for that. The insurance claims process is very tedious and can be complicated if you haven’t filed an insurance claim before. Our public adjusters have the experience and knowledge to not only file a claim but do a wide variety of other things for you.
- We provide free claim reviews that will go over your insurance policy coverage.
- Our public adjusters can inspect your home or business for damages.
- We compile a list of damaged items and belongings
- We provide your insurance company with an estimate of damaged items and belongings.
- All of your paperwork and documents will be prepared and filed by us.
- We make the arrangements to get your property cleaned, repaired, and have things replaced.
- We provide representation on your behalf and negotiate with your insurance company to get you the maximum settlement.
Our number one job is to advocate for our clients and ensure they get the very best settlement. While most insurance companies offer 70% of your insurance claim, we are able to get 100 to 150% of your claim. To work with a public adjuster in Indianapolis, IN, please dial (833) – 31 – CLAIM now.
Our Insurance Claims Help Services
Each insurance coverage policy is going to be different based on what kind of damage has been done to your home or business. Not only that, the language in insurance policies can be very deceiving. For example, in the cases of water damage, the water damage has to come on suddenly and not be a situation where you have continually had problems with water damage. The same can be said for storm damage. If you have hail and wind damage your property, you have to be aware if there is an anti-concurrent causation clause. If two types of natural disasters damage your home, your insurance company can cover one and not the other. With these types of loopholes and rules, it’s to your benefit that you hire a public adjuster in Indianapolis, IN.
We are able to go over your coverage and tell you if your insurance company is within their right to deny your claim or if you deserve more on your claim. Not only do we have public adjusters that can help you, but we also work with engineers, water remediation experts, and interior environmental specialists. We can perform a wide variety of services such as nuclear moisture testing, as well as fire and smoke residue testing. Below are some of the services that we are able to help with.
- 2nd Opinions & Insurance Claim Review Service If you need a second opinion on your insurance claims or need your claims reviewed, we are ready to help you!
- Aviation Insurance Claims Help For help with your airplane or aviation insurance claims, contact our public adjusters today!
- Building Damage Insurance Claim Review For buildings that have been damaged by fire, have collapsed, or have severe water damage, we can help you with your claim.
- Commercial Roofing Insurance Claim Review We are the professional public adjusters to call when you need assistance with your commercial roofing insurance claim.
- Flood & Water Damage Insurance Claims Help Has your business flooded or does your home have a lot of water damage? We can help with both of these types of claims.
- Lightning Damage Insurance Claims Get in touch with our team today when you need insurance claims help for lightning damage to your property.
- Nuclear Moisture Testing To determine where moisture is present in your home or business when there is water damage, we will perform a nuclear moisture test.
- Smoke & Fire Damage Insurance Claims Help Whether you have smoke damage, fire damage, or both in your property, you can be sure you will get the best insurance claims to help from our experts.
- Theft and Vandalism Insurance Claim Help Not only do we help with smoke, water, and storm insurance claims, we also offer help with your theft and vandalism insurance claims.
- Wind & Storm Damage Insurance Claims Advocate If a storm has caused hail or wind damages to your property, please call us immediately to get professional help for your insurance claims.
To make an appointment with one of our public adjusters, call our office at (833) – 31 – CLAIM. We are ready to help you get the maximum settlement for your claim, so contact us whenever you want our assistance.