Professional Claims Assistance
As homeowners and business owners, we do everything we can to ensure our properties are protected. However, there are times when certain situations are beyond our control. Fires are able to ravage our businesses, water can damage the structural integrity of our homes, and we are left to try to pick up the pieces. For most of us, we have insurance coverage that is supposed to cover damages to our property. Unfortunately, our insurance companies can deny or even given us less on our settlement for a number of reasons. It’s unfair and it puts us in a vulnerable position, but it’s important to know that there are people who are here to advocate for you. At Hope Public Adjusters we want to be the professionals who help you with your insurance claim.
We have been in this business for a long time and we have seen firsthand just how devastating storms, fires, water, and theft can be to homes and businesses. We make it our job to ensure that the damages that were caused by these disasters and accidents are given the best settlement, which is why we assign the best insurance claims adjuster in Indianapolis, IN to your claim. Your insurance company does have its own insurance adjuster, but that person works for the insurance company, not for you. When you work with Hope Public Adjusters, you can feel at ease knowing that we work for you and only you. We are able to represent you during negotiations with your insurance company and fight to give you the maximum settlement. If you want a free claim review or you want to know more about what we do, feel free to call us at (833) – 31 – CLAIM.
How We Can Help You
As your public claims adjuster in Indianapolis, IN, we are able to do several things for you:
- We thoroughly review your insurance coverage policy with you.
- Our public adjusters will inspect damages due by fire, smoke, water, storms, lightning, and theft.
- We will create a list of items that have been destroyed and give it to your insurance company.
- We will provide an estimation of damaged and destroyed items for your insurance company.
- Your public adjuster will prepare and file all of your paperwork.
- We will plan all of the cleaning, repairs, and replacement services that your home or business will need.
- We will go through negotiations with your insurance company on your behalf.
- We will be sure to get you the maximum settlement for your insurance claims.
Not only does Hope Public Adjusters have the best public adjusters in the state, but we also have other professionals and specialists working for us. In addition to working with the public claims adjuster, you will also work with engineers, water remediation experts, and interior environmental experts. Having these types of specialists on your side will make it easier to have the evidence to support your claim. We want you to get the best settlement, so we will do what it takes to ensure that happens. To learn more, contact our office at (833) – 31 – CLAIM.
Our Insurance Claims Help Process
If your claim has been denied or you don’t think you are getting the settlement that you deserve, it is so important to get a second opinion. While we think that our insurance company has our best interest, you are one of the thousands of claims that they see and work with. It can be hard to believe that our insurance company would do that because we see them as experts, but it is possible they are denying or giving you less of your claim. If you are in a situation where you think you might deserve more on your settlement you can call an insurance claims adjuster in Indianapolis, IN.
Getting a second opinion means you will know for sure if you are getting an honest settlement. When you call Hope Public Adjusters, we will take over your insurance claims process. We do this because we know that you have other stuff to worry about and we want to ensure your insurance company does not take advantage of you. We are able to negotiate with your insurance company and get you the settlement that you deserve. If for some reason they don’t secure your settlement, we will bring litigation in to help. Our licensed public adjusters do what it takes to provide you with a fair settlement, so you can feel good knowing you are working with a team that will fight for you and advocates for your right to a fair and honest settlement. Below are some of the insurance claims services that we offer.
- 2nd Opinions & Insurance Claim Review Service Did your insurance company deny your claim or give you less than you deserve? Contact us to get a second opinion on your insurance claim.
- Aviation Insurance Claims Help We are able to help people who have had their aircraft damaged or have been in a situation where their aircraft was in an accident.
- Building Damage Insurance Claim Review If your building was damaged due to a fire, water, storms, or something else, our public adjusters can help you with your claim.
- Commercial Roofing Insurance Claim Review Want one of our public adjusters to look over your commercial roofing insurance claim? We are more than happy to help you!
- Flood & Water Damage Insurance Claims Help Whether a flood has damaged your property or you’ve experienced some other type of water damage, know that we are here to assist you through the process.
- Lightning Damage Insurance Claims Lightning has the power to cause a great amount of damage, so get in touch with our experts to get the best lightning damage insurance claims to help.
- Nuclear Moisture Testing Nuclear moisture testing is an important service that we offer to ensure that moisture in your home or business has not caused severe damage.
- Smoke & Fire Damage Insurance Claims Help From smoke damage to fire damage, our public adjusters have the experience to help you get the settlement that you deserve.
- Theft and Vandalism Insurance Claim Help Having your home or business burglarized is scary and overwhelming, but we are here to take some of the stress off your plate with our help.
- Wind & Storm Damage Insurance Claims Advocate If wind, hail, or other storm damages have wreaked havoc on your property, you know who to call! We will do everything in our power to help you!
If you would like to make an appointment with our public adjusters, please call us at (833) – 31 – CLAIM. We are ready to fight for you, so if you think that you need a second opinion or want your claim reviewed, we are more than happy to help!